Is the office open?
- Yes, but you can also tour and lease virtually.
Are you taking extra precautions to clean and sanitize?
- Absolutely! We have made changes to our day-to-day protocol to protect our community. Door knobs and surfaces are cleaned after every visitor or delivery and multiple times throughout the day.
What are your office hours?
- You can view our office hours on the Contact Us page.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- Bankruptcy, Judgments, money owed and evictions from previous landlords will be a denial.
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor convictions. Sexual offense or drug related cases will be an automatic denial.
- 2 residents per bedroom allowed
How much is the application fee?
- The application fee is $35.00. We will do both a background and credit check.
What is the deposit?
- The deposit for each floor plan is listed on our application page.
Do we take pets?
- We only take pets on in certain apartments. Pets must be 25 lbs or less. We do not always have pet apartments available so please call and check availability.
Are you an income based apartment?
- No, you must make 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
What are your leasing terms?
- We offer standard 1 year leasing terms. Ten month leases are available for our 4 bedroom units.
What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
- You will need to set up your own account for water, gas, and electric services. Our apartments are cable-ready but cable is not included. You are welcome to set up your own cable services with a local service provider. Please contact our office for more details.
How do I do my laundry?
- We offer onsite laundry machines that are free for residents!